How can I clean/replace the aerator?
- a) Remove the AERATOR from the faucet spout, with a COIN.
- b) Wash and clean the AERATOR under water stream.
- c) Use the COIN to screw the AERATOR back into the faucet spout
- Watch the video (linked below)
- Cleaning and maintenance instructions - Download
- For models: 88809/8810/8811/8814/8170/8171/8174/8180/8181/8184
Flow coming out of the faucet is really low, why?
- 1) It might be that your aerator is clogged and needs to be cleaned.
- 2) And/Or - the water pressure in your house is low.
- 3) New water saving regulation limits flow for all new faucets.
How can I clean my faucet from scale and other marks?Use only natural vinegar or lemon juice to clean the faucet. Use only soft cloth and do not rub the faucet.
My hand sprayer is spraying around in sprayer mode, how can I fix that?Gently, rub the spraying tips with your finger or soft cloth to remove any scale accumulation.
My hand shower can’t switch between aerator and sprayer mode. What should I do?Call service center or purchase a new sprayer.
The pull-out hose looks old and needs to be replaced. How can it be done?
How can I replace the cartridge?watch the video for you type of faucet.
Where can I buy cleanFLO faucets?homedepot.com http://www.homedepot.com/s/cleanflo%2520faucet?NCNI-5 lowes.com https://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=cleanflo+faucet amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=cleanflo+faucet&rh menards.com https://www.menards.com/main/search.html?search=madgal+&ipp=36 osh.com http://www.osh.com/search?text=cleanflo&search=Search globalindustrial.com http://www.globalindustrial.com/searchResult?searchBox=&q=cleanflo+kitchen+faucet//www.menards.com/main/search.html?search=madgal+&ipp=36